About Me

My photo
I've been married to the same great guy since 1974, we have 3 kids and 4 grandkids. We just recently moved from California to Idaho and are getting acclimated to this winter season. We have enjoyed all the many thrift stores in our community, they inspire us to be creative and upcycle!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cute little pin holders
I love to thrift store shop!  When I started noticing alot of  counted cross-stitch and needle point work going unappreciated I thought there has to be something I can do with them!!

These two are the smallest of the bunch I have in my stash so I decided on pincushions (since i've been on a pincushion kick anyway).  
I embellished them with a little bit of embroidery, fabric, buttons and felted wool.  
Each one is backed with remnants of a felted wool sweater.




No comments:

Post a Comment